This audio track is covering the Primatial square (Primacialne namestie). It is named after the Primate’s Palace which dominates this square. On the opposite site of the square, there is a new Town Hall. Thanks to that, there is a free wi-fi Internet access on the whole square so if you have a laptop or any Wi-Fi enabled device with you, you can sit and surf for a while.
In this audio track you will learn:
- how the famous alchemist Paracelsus revived the burnt rose
- and why is he quoted now by Harry Potter and Frankenstein
- which songs were played on Captain Corelli’s mandoline
- and where a man who composed them was born
- where George Clooney and Nicole Kidman visited Russian mafia boss
- and more..