From the castle, you will probably use the stairs towards to city center and pass the oldest castle gate- Sigismond Gate in the Gothic style to get to this audio point. It is on the way down next to the nice narrow building currently housing the Museum of Clocks- House at the Good Shepherd.
In this audio track you will learn:
- where you can find the Good Shepherd on the house,
- why is Jewish Street without Jews,
- who was coronated in St. Martin’s Cathedral,
- why you cannot compare it with Notre Dame in Paris
- how much gold was used for the crown on tower top
- and more…