On this audio point, you are standing at the junction of streets Michalska, Laurinska and Panska, next to the simple iron fountain. Its name is the Bird fountain because a lot of birds used to come and drink from the upper water reservoir. In fact, it is not a masterpiece nor historic monument but we can use it as a good stop for the interesting buildings in its surroundings.
From the cathedral, you will go down the stairs and turn left to the Panska street. A first junction is our audio point.
In this audio track you will learn:
- where can wine gurgle from fountain
- find a way how Beethoven flirted with noble ladies
- what was the greatest achievement of queen Marie Therese- 40 years of rule or 16 children
- what is the weirdest statue in Bratislava
- and two legends about it- sex/love romance or fun, (you can decide which one you like more)
- and more…